[How to make perilla eggplant]_ making method _ how to make
There are many ways to make eggplant in our life. We can use it to make braised eggplant, fish-flavored eggplant pot, etc. It can also be used to make perilla eggplant. For food such as perilla eggplant, we must firstPrepare eggplant and basil, then steam the eggplant first, then stir-fry the eggplant with basil, and add seasonings such as spring onion. The specific method, you can learn according to the content of the article.
Production method: 1.
Wash the eggplant, basil, shallots, garlic seeds; 2.
Cut the shallots and garlic for future use; 3.
Perilla goes to older leaf stalks; 4.
Eggplant cut into 3?
4 cm long section, put a little salt and mix well; 5.
5. After marinating for 5 minutes, add the eggplants into the rice cooker and steam them in the rice cooker (or steam them over high heat);
6. When steaming the eggplant, start preparing the juice; 7.
Heat the oil to seven or eight minutes, add garlic to sauté; 8.
Add chopped peppers, basil, shallots and some salt to stir fry; 9.
Finally, add half a bowl of cold water to the pot and boil with the spices to make the fragrance of perilla more thorough; 10.
Dip in some raw soy sauce to make the juice more delicious; 11.
After the eggplant is steamed, put it on a plate and drizzle it.
Perilla leaf effect 1. Anti-cancer perilla oil can significantly inhibit the incidence of cancer caused by chemical carcinogens, trigger tumor volume, and prolong the time of tumor appearance.
Chemical carcinogen-induced colorectal cancer rats were bred with perilla oil supplements. The results showed that perilla oil could reduce the activity of mucosal avian protease desorption enzyme and reduce the sensitivity of colon muscle to tumor promoter-colon epithelial cell phospholipid membrane.Effectively inhibits colon cancer2, anti-allergic According to tests, perilla leaves are rich in vitamin C, potassium, iron, etc., but also rich in unsaturated fatty acids, which have the function of making immune function normal, have relief and allergiesEffects of allergic reactions such as dermatitis and hay fever.
The study also found that the efficacy of threshing stems is similar to that of thresh leaves, and threshing stems can also be used for the treatment of skin diseases.
3. The bacteriostatic perilla oil has obvious inhibitory power to naturally polluted molds, and its inhibitory power to molds is obviously present in nipagin acetic acid, and has the characteristics of less dosage, safety, and not affected by pH factors.
4. Alpha-linolenic acid in hypolipidemic perilla oil can significantly reduce the higher triglyceride content in the blood, and can inhibit the synthesis of endogenous cholesterol.
Animal experiments show that perilla oil has the effect of adjusting blood lipids in hyperlipidemia rats.
5. Antithrombotic experiments confirm that perilla oil can inhibit free radicals of platelets and serotonin, thereby inhibiting the occurrence of thrombosis, and has an antithrombotic effect.
Unsaturated fatty acids such as α-linolenic acid can reduce platelet AA levels and inhibit thromboxane A1 production, can reduce replacement activity, effectively control and inhibit platelet aggregation in the vessel wall, thereby reducing thrombus formation.
6, blood glucose test showed that perilla oil was 0.
35ml / kg is administered orally to rabbits, which can increase blood sugar; after the main component of oil, perillaldehyde, the blood glucose increase effect is stronger than that of perilla oil.
7. Treatment of common warts It is reported that the skin around the silt is disinfected (the protruding warts can be cut off with skin), and the washed fresh perilla leaves are rubbed against the warts and every 10-15 minutes, the dressing is wrapped and daily.
8. Although perilla leaves have good medicinal effects, we must know that some perilla leaves are also contraindicated when using perilla leaves, such as those who are cold, should not be taken, otherwise it will reduce the body’s resistance, High blood pressure friends are not suitable for consumption.
At the same time, experts reminded that the drug is three points poison, so pay attention when eating perilla leaves, it is not suitable for long-term consumption.